Thursday, November 05, 2009

I stopped blogging some time ago, just lost direction I guess. Still unconvinced of the need to blog as it seems pretty narcissistic. Although I wonder if this thought is to do with the approach I took previously of sometimes wearing my heart on my sleeve and sometimes writing things I wanted people to read instead of actually writing things that might be of interest. It does seem a shame that with all the travel I do I have failed to document the high and low points over the last year. Do people really want to know though?

2 comments:

Terra Shield said...

I'm sure they do... blogs can also be for yourself, memories you'd want to document and keep for future reference.

An old friend

Devina said...

Hey thanks, I guess it is a diary for our times. I might persevere after all :)